· Prepare and manage the Company’s payroll in Israel.
· Support international payroll cycle (US and EMEA).
· Full responsibility for the Company accounting records both for Israeli Ltd and US Inc.
· Full responsibility for daily bank reconciliations
· AP cycle management: records invoices, prepares payments, and reconciliations.
· AR process - issue invoices and receipts to customers and collection responsibility
· Import/Export files
· Fixed assets
· Manage intercompany balances and maintain reconciliations.
· Recording and reconciling the Company's credit cards transactions
· Responsibility for employee expense/ travel reports approval, reimbursement, and recording according to Company policies.
· Preparation and submission of VAT and tax returns on supported ledgers, familiarity with VAT, excess expenditure laws, withholdings, and tax requirements
· Reporting to authorities
· Month-end close and year-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the Company.
· Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts.
· Prepare and manage monthly payments.
· Prepare accounts for audit.
· Budget control-related tasks
· Perform general financial duties and ad-hoc tasks as required.
· Familiarity with Innovation Authority (FKA Chief Scientist) reporting